Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Toronto Centre Projects
- What is Toronto Centre Projects
- Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
- Can I participate anonymously in consultations?
- Can I participate as an association/organization/committee?
- Can I delete my account?
- Who can access Toronto Centre Projects?
- How can I deactivate the email notifications?
- When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
- How can I report an inappropriate or offensive comment on the consultation platform?
- How can I receive information on new features on the consultation platform?
- How can I participate in Toronto Centre Projects?
How can I deactivate the email notifications?
To stop receiving notification emails from the platform, you must modify the settings. Click on the “My Account” option in the menu. You will access the “User settings” page. Click on the “Notification settings” option in the left-hand menu to deactivate the notifications.