Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Toronto Centre Projects
- What is Toronto Centre Projects
- Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
- Can I participate anonymously in consultations?
- Can I participate as an association/organization/committee?
- Can I delete my account?
- Who can access Toronto Centre Projects?
- How can I deactivate the email notifications?
- When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
- How can I report an inappropriate or offensive comment on the consultation platform?
- How can I receive information on new features on the consultation platform?
- How can I participate in Toronto Centre Projects?
What is Toronto Centre Projects
Toronto Centre Projects is designed to engage community members and crowdsource ward projects supported by my office and your neighbours. With Toronto Centre Projects, we’ve merged all parts of the community engagement process in one place.
Through this new platform, you can:
- Submit your own ideas
- Vote and comment on ideas submitted by your neighbours
- Learn about and participate in current public consultations happening in Ward 13
This platform offers the opportunity to share your ideas at your convenience. You can participate anytime, anywhere. When it’s safe to do so, our office will also be collecting ideas and feedback in-person at community events, in public parks, and door-to-door in your neighbourhoods to reach as many residents as possible including those who don’t have a computer or internet access.
Together we will continue to build healthier, safer, more accessible, and vibrant communities.