Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Toronto Centre Projects
- What is Toronto Centre Projects
- Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
- Can I participate anonymously in consultations?
- Can I participate as an association/organization/committee?
- Can I delete my account?
- Who can access Toronto Centre Projects?
- How can I deactivate the email notifications?
- When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
- How can I report an inappropriate or offensive comment on the consultation platform?
- How can I receive information on new features on the consultation platform?
- How can I participate in Toronto Centre Projects?
When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
Only your first and last names or your nickname will be displayed on the consultation platform. Your email address, postal code, and neighbourhood will not be made public. To display your public profile, click on the “My public profile” option in the menu.