Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Toronto Centre Projects
- What is Toronto Centre Projects
- Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
- Can I participate anonymously in consultations?
- Can I participate as an association/organization/committee?
- Can I delete my account?
- Who can access Toronto Centre Projects?
- How can I deactivate the email notifications?
- When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
- How can I report an inappropriate or offensive comment on the consultation platform?
- How can I receive information on new features on the consultation platform?
- How can I participate in Toronto Centre Projects?
Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
You need to be verified as a resident of Ward 13 - Toronto Centre in order to create, support, or comment on proposals. New users are verified by admins Monday to Friday at 10am and 7pm using your postal code.